Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Image Bonus 242

A few more from the September 1932 Good Housekeeping magazine.





5 comments:

Custom Lapel Pins said...

Ads from 1932,yes nice hand paintings

Kelly said...

Thanks for sharing these.

Gail said...

Thank you for sharing the freebies - I do appreciate it very much - have a great week.

ms Joyce said...

I like I like .. and I remember these kind of "things". Guess I'm vintage too. giggle

Thanks for sharing

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love these, thank you bunches hugs cathy