Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Image Bonus 175 - Sylvia grows up

Sylvia and Sherwin


Sylvia and her mom


Unknown Epstein - This looks like Syvia but the dates don't work.  So either it is an old picture sent to Aunt Annie at a later date or another Epstein.
Sylvia all grown up
I hope you have enjoyed these photos.  Next I will be posting the Cohen family.  Sylvia's mother Bess is Bess Cohen Epstein.  So we will see Sylvia's grandparents and relatives on her mother's side.

5 comments:

Ana Márquez said...

I love them, I like everything in them, but, specially I like their orange colour. I always add this colour to most of my old pics, it's great! :-) Thanks for sharing, friend.

Lululiz said...

Oh, Sylvia grew into a beautiful young woman. It really is quite something to follow her through her years of growing up.

Jean Franks Beck said...

These photos are exquisite! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Thank you Cora for sharing great vintage pictures and artwork!

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, Sylvia grew up to be very pretty - but she was just a darling little girl - feel somewhat acquainted with them now. Thanks, Cora.