Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Image Bonus 148

This week I have five images from an October 1911 McCall's magazine.  I just love these turn of the century images.




As always feel free to use any of the images on my website in your artwork but please do not post or sell the original image on the web in a group or collection or alone. If you use one in a project and post it to your site please link it back to here or leave a comment in the comments section of the image on this site so we can all enjoy. I love to see what you create. Please be sure to leave a comment if you stop by. It inspires me to post more.

14 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Thanks for the great images!! I have so many saved, just need to start using them!

xoxo Karen Lee

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

Love the rain girl - so cute

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Thank you for sharing these with us.

Lotus said...

I always look forward to the wonderful images you share! They are always different from what's on the net.
Thank you!
Lotus

linda from arizona said...

I love these images. It would suit me just fine if these types of images were the only kind you ever posted!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! You do post great imgaes!

CarlaKH said...

Fantastic images! Love them! Many thanks.

Cynthia said...

Thanks for sharing, Cora. These are lovely!

Pauline said...

Beautiful as always Cora! Yhank you so much!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Annemaritta said...

These fashion images are breath taking. I love them, and the work you are doing for us, is so appreciated. Thank you again.

Bonnie Lynn said...

These are fantastic images!! I just found your site and I'm in love with your vintage stuff! Please post more of the McCalls if you have them.

creativelenna said...

thank you Cora, for all the time you take to scan and fix the images you share with us. It is much appreciated.

Unknown said...

Love your 'things'. The images are absolutely the BEST !
Especially anything that is Over the head. haha Red Hat society, I mean.
I can use the rain girl right away!!
signed glassy~

Selma said...

Thank you. I took some of imagines.